Thomas L. Kemp, Attorney at Law
Tom Kemp has more than 30 years of experience and has represented thousands of personal injury clients in negotiations, settlements, arbitrations, mediations and in more than 100 jury trials. He is dedicated to obtaining the compensation his clients deserve. Before his work in personal injury, Mr. Kemp started his career as an attorney in criminal law. As an assistant state’s attorney he prosecuted a wide range of felony and misdemeanor criminal cases. This experience gave Tom the edge he needs to aggressively advocate for his clients’ personal injury cases in the courtroom.
Mr. Kemp has a variety of prestigious titles and awards associated with his name, including:
- Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, a distinguished honor achieved by less than 1 percent of the nation’s lawyers.
- AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating.
- Inclusion in Maryland Super Lawyers from 2007 to present.
- He is one of fewer than 10 Maryland lawyers board certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBOTA) in Civil Trial Advocacy.
- A member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
Mr. Kemp is well known and well respected as a trial lawyer. He is often called upon to assist other attorneys with their complex cases. He has authored legal articles and lectured frequently to various organizations and colleges including Arcadia University, Widener Law School and Cecil College.
Kemp & Kemp was founded on clear, open communication in 1955 by William Kemp. This core value is an integral part of the firm’s current success.
To learn more about the firm’s attorneys follow the links below.
- Thomas L. Kemp
Contact Kemp & Kemp For A Free Initial Consultation
Mr. Kemp offers home and hospital visits, and evening and weekend appointments to those in need. To learn more about how Kemp & Kemp can help, call 410-398-0910 or email the firm.
* AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.